Setting Aside Jeopardy Orders

Per the Federal Court Rules (Part 7 – Motions, Section 361), you can file an Ex Parte Motion to Set Aside a Jeopardy Order (exactly like CRA`s Notice of Ex Parte Application to Obtain a Jeopardy Order).

Moreover, Per Part 4 – Actions (applies to all proceedings that are Not Applications or Appeals – i.e. Motions), Per Summary Trial Section 216(2), CRA & DOJ cannot submit Further Affidavits or Statements, except with leave of the Court.

Share this post